I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Internet Wars: MYSPACE VS REDDIT

                            Myspace VS Reddit



Anyway, I decided to start a thing called Internet Wars. It's a ripoff of like, 20 shows on History Channel. Why am I using bold? That's better.
I just realized I should've done this for my science fair. Damn. Well, there's always next year.
K, so first of all. WTF is wrong with Reddits homepage. It's like confusing. So theres a robot in the top corner and stuff like Welcome to Canada. I'm in the freaking U.S. Canadia Eh? Sorry that's my Twitter Bio. BTDUB follow me @natcami. And Myspace is just empty. All there is is a tumbleweed. JK. Anyway, there are like probably a few thousand active accounts. Compared to Facebook, where there are like 30,000 dead peoples accounts. I got tired and just gave up.



                                            Who Wins the War?


                                               YOU DECIDE!

  *Canadia always wins, but never wars. Never.


k bye. Ermagerd! Follow me @natcami.

No comments:

Post a Comment