I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Dude, I really don't want to see that. On Facebook Statuses.

    Some people are just plain stupid. If you just took a dump, do I really need to see a post saying how brown it was? What if I was eating Chinese food?  And I looked down at my food all like,  

                                          
    And if you're clogging up my home page with stuff about who you're dating and who sucks crap. (Because you dated them and they broke up with you. And the only person who will listen is the internet.) I will delete you. Fast. I'm a speedy motha.


Anywayzz.  If you're having relationship issues, please talk about it on Myspace, because no one has to endure reading it.  HA!!

  And if you're playing ninja games and you're over fourteen...

  GET HELP. GET HELP. GET HELP.

  And if you're all like, "Like my status for a FU."

  I don't wanna be FU'd. Who the crap would?

  Well actually I have ten friends who liked it.

  My friends have issues...

 Click here for what not to do's.

12 and over. For language content.

Or you can watch it. I'm a blogger not a cop.


k bye.

1 comment: