I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Does Absolut Vodka Really Have A Key Ingredient To Save Humanity If The Zombie Apocolypse Strikes?

       I see my title has interested you into clicking onto my post. Ha! I win!


      Anyway, Absolut Vodka does not hold any key ingredient in saving humanity, incase of the looming (Not really) Zombie Apocalypse.

      How the zombie apoc. starts:


  *Suddenly you are chained to a chair with a TV in front of you. Because no one else will watch.*


                                                           Le person eating cereal.


                                                          Le friend eats his cereal.
                  

                           Le person gets so pissed that he eats the friend and the rest of the cereal.



                  Le friend comes out of persons butt. And eats the person. Now comes the third dude.

                                    Le friend and person fight for the third dude.




   Now I know what you're thinking, this is the most f'd up Dr. Seuss story ever.











k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment