I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I MISS YOU!




We were together ever since I can remember.
Some of my favorite memories were with you.
I can't wait for eighteen months.
I need steak.
I need good, not easy chewable food.
I miss you, food.

Braces. Damn you.
I got braces. Damn them.
I'm just gonna damn the braces the whole time.
I seriously hate braces.
^Look a hyperbole. JK.
They freaking hurt like a hippo eating a hobbit and trying to digest it.
Damn it.
It just hurts so bad. It's like a cheetah pooping out an elf.

SADNESS,
K BYE. 

2 comments:

  1. I believe you mean "an elf pooping out a cheetah"...


    Oh, yeah, and it gets better. And Jessica says hi and you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope they stop hurting natty

    ReplyDelete