I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Quote From Jarred: "The hole is too big for a plug."

    That's deep man. Deep. So deep I can't even see you anymore. And you thought the Jarred Trend was over. Well it's still going. Just like mustaches. Yay for mustaches! Anyways so the Jarred Trend is still going strong. Although sometimes, you just have to believe that the Trend that you started based off your tire guy will still keep going. So I have a proposition. We make Jarred a superstar. Okay, I know what your thinking, "Oh God, I'm not making a 'Free Jarred' picket sign." Well that's not how we're going to make Jarred a superstar. Jarred doesn't even need freeing. Jarred probably needs a bigger salary than freedom. I just thought of something I'm going to do to his picture:






    Why am I laughing so hard at this photo? I don't even know. But- OH MY FREAKING GOD, THAT'S HYSTERICAL! Repeat process like twelve times. I designed this picture in a library. Yeah, people stared and probably wondered why I was trying to cover up my laughter. OMIGOD! But I'm just hysterical. I love this picture so much. And now I'm listening to a cover of Anna Sun by Walk The Moon and the cover is by Joey Graceffa. And it's pretty good. I know what I should do when I have my crap sorted. A picture designer. Obviously. Because I'm so good at it. You're reading a pro's work.


So yeah. Bye.

Copyright Natalie Jones of Awesome Picture Editing LLC.




5 comments:

  1. Dude. Leave that poor bastard alone. But this is funny and I did laugh.

    *holds up FREE JARRED sign*

    EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL JARREDS!! JARREDS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER! He's my symbol of depressing tire guys.



    FREE JARRED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *holds up FREE JARRED AND SUE NATTY sign*

      FREE JARRED! SUE NATTY! FREE JARRED! SUE NATTY!

      F: FANTASTIC
      R: REVOLUTIONS for
      E: EVERYONE'S
      E: EQUALITY!

      J- JUST
      A- ABANDON
      R: READING Natty's
      R: RITING*
      E: EVERYONE
      D: DESERVES IT!

      FREE JARRED!

      *Yes, I know the spelling is wrong. Just go with it, okay?

      Delete
  3. FREE JARRED FREE JARRED.


    IS MY NEW LIFE MOTTO.

    ReplyDelete