I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Why you should pay attention in class...

       Remember in English when the classroom would suddenly become so interesting when the lesson got so boring? Maybe you should have paid attention. Maybe you did. Good for you. And now you know how to actually read a question and answer it. Correctly. For the most part. So if you are still in school. You still have a chance to not become a toats idiot! Congratulations! And for the rest of y'all, well, I'm sorry. Here are some typing fails from social media sites:
























And here is one that I saw and did a screen shot:


So yeah. Stay in school kids. 
K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment