I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

'Murica Day. Even though it's the seventh today...

    Haiii guys. So as you know I went to Oregon with Kyra. And I just wanted to say:



"HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'MURICA!!!"

Some questions/complaints/rants I think I should ask/say/rant on about.

Have you ever noticed that our mascot looks like the bird version of the d-bag who takes gym class too seriously. I mean look at him.
 C'mon you know it is true. And he doesn't look much like the 'Symbol of Freedom'. He looks more like he'll peck out you're eyes for looking at him in the eye.

 "STOP IT!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO LOOK AT YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! PLEASE!! I NEED EYEBALLS!!"

And that was the last we ever heard from poor one-eyed Derek.

-------------------------------Question two: Why are we so fat?

That's it. That's really the only statement.

1 comment: