I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Monday, February 11, 2013

A Comparison Of Honey Badger and Barney Stinson.

          Barney Stinson and the Honey Badger are some of the most entertaining people I've ever watched.

       *Fun fact: For my bro, Kyra, I got her a Honey Badger don't care T-shirt.
                             
                                                 A Quick Comparison:

         Honey Badger can eat poisonous snakes
         If Barney Stinson ate a poisonous snake, well he's not Chuck Norris, let's just say that.

         Barney Stinson is Broda.

        Honey Badger Don't Care.

        I said it would be a quick post. But I just wanted to have more space to put some memes into the post.







k bye.

1 comment: