I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Promoting blogs I love!

     Hey guys. So I was looking through my blog (because I had nothing better to do, duh), and I was all like,
                                                    *Singing*
  *Du du du du du Dora, Du du du du du Dora, Dora, Dora, Dora, The Explorer.*

    So later I was like, "I haven't promoted any blogs! So I think I'll do that now."

    *Le hitting the pencil button.* *Le starts writing* *Le aldsfla* *Le pushes cat off of keyboard*


   Ok, so here is a list which may be updated in the future.

  • Kyra's Awesome Blog (Supernatural & Buffy fans will love."
  • Krypto's Blog
  • Amy's Blog
  • Kyra's Poetry Blog
  • Ruby's Epic Blog (Psych fans will love)
  • Aubrey's Random Blog
  • Family Pet Blog
   k bye. Ermagherd! Wuv meh rehders. <---- Looks a bit like the word Reddit, doesn't it? Don't know what Reddit is? It's like an older version of Myspace.

1 comment: