I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

DA TURD? On Dance Moms

     Dance Moms is a reality TV show where their kids dance at Abby Lee's Dance Company, one of the best dance places in the country. Their kids' range from the ages of 5-14. And is kind of looped into Honey Boo Boo and Jersey Shore categories.
*If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can watch the first season for free.

                                   A Short Description of Dance Moms




    Dance Moms is called Dance Moms because these moms are psychotic when it comes Ms. Abby. if they mess something up. These kids are amazing dancers. And she treats them like that gum you picked up on the bottom your shoe last Thursday. And the moms are always like to Abby, "I don't pay you 15,000 dollars a year to judge my girls, ya da ya da ya da." And when I say shes mean, I mean like she has no sympathy. Someone doesn't point their toes, "You are a disgrace to this company. You shouldn't even be rated on the pyramid. You never learn. Blah Blah Blah." Anyway here are some memes.

k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment