I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why turtles are cooler than people.

     Why turtles are cooler than people:

     -They aren't dramatic like people.
     -They are so chill.
     -They just swim around and eat.
     -They have a mini house on their back. That's why there aren't homeless turtles.
     -They're all like,"I'm going to chill in my tiny house and maybe eat some lettuce.
     -Because they're just so awesome.


      Why people are not as cool as turtles:

     -People are dramatic.
     -People litter.
     -People make other people like the Kardashians.
     -People are cruel to animals and other people.
     -People just aren't as cool as turtles.


2 comments: