I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

DA TURD? On Jersey Shore

     Jersey Shore is a controversial show that ran on MTV which ran through 2009 and 2012.
                                           
                                      A short description of Jersey Shore...
      It's about drunk, psycho, uneducated, druggies who fight each other. Sh*t, they could be in the f***ing Hunger Games. Since I have only seen short clips of the show I cannot describe much of it. But let's just say that I'm glad it's over. But if you didn't know, Snooki (Nicole Polizzi) is pregnant. I believe that is why they ended the show. That poor kid. He'll be known as the kid with the drunk mom. Couldn't Snooki at least gone into hiding and changed her identity. I would say she could have plastic surgery done, but she probably has had so much plastic surgery that she couldn't have anything redone. (BURN SNOOKI HA!)

    Still haven't gotten the images? Well heres some memes...


 k bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment