I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What do you mean 'Presidential Fitness'?

      If you are in school then you know what Presidential Fitness is. It's a high standard of how many sit-ups, push-ups and running a mile and some other crap.


                     O.K, so now to complain about 'Presidential Fitness'.

    What kind of kids do you test? Ones with huge muscles? I mean, I have Presidential on 3 of these things, but seriously, I wanted to crawl into a hole afterwards. Who the freak wants to run a mile in nine minutes? Tell me dammit!
I mean, I understand how 72 million Americans are overweight. But why take it out on kids who aren't? Will 50 sit-ups change that? Or 20 push-ups? It won't. Sorry but it's true.

                                     What will change obesity rates.

                        Stop serving freaking 32 oz soft drinks. And yeah.


                            k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment