I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Grapefruits: The chubby cousin of oranges.

  G to the R to the A to the P to the E now to the F to the R to the U to the I to the T to the S.

 Grapefruits.

   This is sort of a stupid post but grapefruits are probably the most misunderstood fruits, besides lemons. I always put a bunch of sugar on them. So is that like making them fake. Like a Ke$ha fruit? You know, like maybe a bunch of sugar is kind of like all the glitter and make-up. And they're like chubby. They're like the obese oranges of the world. That kind of makes me sad. It's like all the sugar we put on them makes them fat. That makes me feel like I should be putting less sugar on them. But that would make my tongue depressed.


  Anyway, should my tongue or should obese oranges be sad?

  Comment!

2 comments: