I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dude, I really don't want to see that. On commercials.

      Hey Guys. So you know those commercials that are anti-smoking. It's a good message for smokers to see what their lungs look like. But non-smokers like me don't want to see open heart surgery or some sh*t like that on TV. What if I'm eating?
                                                      *Sets the scene.*

     Le me sitting at the table whilst eating a waffle.

     Le me watching Spongebob.

     Le me chewing waffle.

                              *Open lung or some sh*t like that shows on TV.*

     Le me looking at TV.          
 
                                                 *Two seconds later*

     Le me sitting in front of toilet, vomiting guts out.

                                                   *Curtains Close*

       See that. Bulimia in it's true form.


     Anyways, I think they're good messages for smokers. But I don't want that stuff interrupting my Spongebob time.

                                      What Dish Network should do:

   Use Google maps earth and the U.S. Army tracking down smokers and only sending commercials to smokers. Putting 50 billion more into the National Debt. -Romney's America.
               Sorry to my Republican readers.


  k bye. Wuvz meh rehders. Follow me on Twitter @natcami.

No comments:

Post a Comment