I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

DA TURD? On Nyan Cat.

     Nyan Cat is a YouTube video made in 2011.

Click here to see original video

                                           A short description of Nyan Cat.

     Nyan Cat is a cat who sh*ts rainbows, the body of a poptart, and a cat head. This isn't freaking Ancient Egypt. And he has his own Wikipedia page. WTF? I'm an actual person living on this earth and I don't have a Wikipedia page. This isn't fair. And now the kids of our generation are growing up thinking, "Oh that rainbow is so pretty, but where the crap is Nyan Cat? I bet he's at the end of the rainbow." Thus, killing leprechauns. What do people have against leprechauns? All they do is come out once a year and pinch-. O.K I see your guys' points but it's still not nice leprechauns don't kill people. So now your comparing Leprechauns and Nyan Cat in your head.




                      

No comments:

Post a Comment