I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yugoslavia.

       Hey guys. So today I literally learned there was a country named Yugoslavia. Older readers may know this but as a 2000's child, I had no freaking idea that there was a country called Yugoslavia.

      While I was trying to find a picture on a map, it's so old I couldn't find any pictures with real (not made up) words.

      So whilst (I'm so smart) I wait for my slow computer to load, I must improvise.
                                             *   Sings   *
 I love you, you love me, lets get together and kill Barney. With an arrow to the-
    
               Yay it loaded!
So I searched up a pic of a 'Yugo'.


    So a Yugo is a car made in Lithuania. Just kidding. It's made in Turkey. Anyway, you can guess where it comes from.

Fun fact: The Yugo was featured on Time's worst cars of all time.



    *I'm really tired, not because it's late, because of school. So I just wanted to say that because I haven't posted for a bit. And I've been busy. So yeah. And stuff.   k bye. Sorry if this hasn't been a quality post. Read my honey boo boo and dora posts if you're looking for comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment