I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

CSI.

    CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) is a show about, well, I'll just simplify it, theoretically shows fictional murderers and how the CSI caught them.


     So I am totally, anti-drug, anti-murder, and of course, anti-dollar store toilet paper. When I go to the bathroom I wanna feel like I wiped fully and not pained down there. Not the point. I love CSI. Amazing show. But disturbing. It's like Honey Boo Boo's mom, Swiper from Dora, a murderer, and a nature show all got together and said, "Let's create a crime show, that shows how they murdered someone, and got caught." - The trio that were later convicted of attempted robbery. (They never commited robbery, any of them. I mean Swiper always tried but never succeeded. God, he must have like what, 128 felonies?)


  I'm not trying to get the show stopped, but I couldn't think of anything else to blog about, ok? I have a competition tomorrow and quite a lot of my rep is at stake. So I'm just studying and hoping I win.


  k bye. ERMAGHERD! Wuvz meh rehders.

1 comment:

  1. Fricking love CSI. Such an awesome show! Kinda cheesy though...

    ReplyDelete