I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

DA TURD? On Fear Factor

     Fear Factor is a show that ran from 2001-2006 and 2011-Present. It is a truly disturbing show. They eat scorpions, spiders and buffalo you-know-whats. They go bobbing for undomesticated rats.

    Still don't have the picture? Well imagine Jersey Shore mixed with a nature show and the Food Network. If you win the show, you get $50,000.

    If you have guts, and want glory, then buy a Ram Truck. You thought I was going to say go on Fear Factor didn't you? Well you are wrong. If you are a hobo with no food and have a pet rhinocorn that you need to feed. (A mixture of a rhino and unicorn.) Then go on Fear Factor.

   *Fun fact: My iPods name is Rhinos are just obese unicorns :)

*I couldn't find any memes so I just got pics.

k bye.
    
     


No comments:

Post a Comment