I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Friday, February 8, 2013

DA TURD? On Honey Boo Boo

      Alaina, (Honey Boo Boo Child), is a beauty queen and was featured on the controversial show Toddlers and Tiaras. She is a true redneck. Literally, she has her own show, with her disordered family. WTF America? First Jersey Shore and now Here comes Honey Boo Boo. If you have never seen the show, I can describe it to you. Picture a redneck, cheap family. Her mom looks like Jabba The Hutt and is a couponer. They have like 4 kids and say stuff like, vajay jay. I'm gonna let you figure out what that means for yourself. They fall asleep with donuts on their necks. And Honey Boo Boo is probably the scariest character. She had a pig named Glitzy that they kept in the house and now they have a chicken which they also keep in the house. If you think your family is super-weird then I dare you to watch the show. It's on TLC. I dare you. You will love and appreciate your family so much more. And here are some memes to let you know what they look like.
 <- This is her sister Pumpkin.
 <- This is the beauty queen.
 Honey Boo Boos mom.
 What is America thinking?!?!

k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment