I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

You don't see that everyday. *Cheesy blog post title. Check*

     Do you have a bucket list? You know, like stuff to do/see/be before you die. I hate to use that word, you know, die. It's scary to think about, in reality, so I'll just call it Pentium 4. So you sort of list stuff that you want to do before you go to Computer Heaven. When I was younger, I had a sort of weird one. The first one was to see a rabbi in a mankini. I was weird, k? But I had this idea to write about it because I say a guy in a suit j-running across the street from the LDS church. Then I started thinking about the rabbi in the mankini. And then I started thinking about bucket lists. Then, I was all like, "I must blog!" Then I saw a tree and started thinking about muffins. Then I was like, "I shall have cake when I get home." Then I fell asleep. And that was my day. Yay!

Everyday I'm meming...








k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment