I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just Ranting.

      To the annoying, Wendy
   

     I just don't get it. What the freak is wrong with having a generic brand of computer or tablet. I type my blog on my little Asus. (Which is the brand of my computer, not some random kid.) But when my friends see it, I'm like, I have a bunch of other crap that's brand named. Why do you have to talk crap about my laptop? It's right there. It can hear you. You're hurting its feelings. It gets the job done. It has a camera, a writing application, Mozilla Firefox. It might not have the awesome features of your whatever-the-heck your brand-name computer. But it turns on, and doesn't have electric sparks coming out the side. It's only a couple years old. So stop bagging on my computer.

                                                                                 Sincerely, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment