I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dear Apple,

      
   I thought you were a banana.
 And I was all like:


Just kidding :).


       Dear Apple,

                         Y U KEEP MAKING NEW STUFF?
                         
                     I bought my iPod Touch 4 a few years ago, around when it came out. Since then, about four iPads came out and three iPhones and one iPod. That is eight new products. That would all cost around $2,000 total. Haven't you heard about the National Debt Crisis? The Greek guys were like, "Oh! A new iPad! Must. Buy. Now." You know what that is. Hypnotism. So yeah. I'm done.

 Wanna read more about what it's like owning an Apple Product?
   Click the link below. It's Awesome. k bye.
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apple
   

No comments:

Post a Comment