I am opinionated and awesome. Follow me on twitter @natcami

Has a cat, loves pancakes, awesome, eats like a fat person, loves The Simpsons and you have a picture of me in your head.

Monday, February 25, 2013

R.I.P.

   Today I wanted to talk about something serious. With all the death and shootings lately, 2013 is off to a hellish start. It seems as if death is in the air.

   I had only experienced what deaths aftermath felt like once. R.I.P Jerry Carter.
   I had another experience today. One of the seventh graders at my school passed away. No one knows what happened except that it was suicide. I didn't know her very well. I had seen her around school a few times. A few minutes before she killed herself, she wrote on facebook, "I love you guys." There was a rumor that she also wrote "goodbye for now." But that wasn't true. She passed  on Saturday, The 23rd.

   It just makes you realize how precious life is. One action and it's gone.

  "As cliche as it sounds, live life to it's fullest." -Ryan Higa.

  "Gotta live like we're dying." -Kris Whats-his-face.

   If you are thinking about ending life, thinking that it will solve all your problems, it won't. If you feel like no one cares, you are so, so wrong. The girl who committed suicide, maybe thought no one cared. Do you know how many kids had to go to counseling? Do you know how the teachers reacted? My teacher tried to explain it's okay to be sad. She had to turn away because she couldn't speak she cried so hard. Do you know how many kids wore blue in support of this girl? About 500 kids wore blue, including me. 
   If you still think no one cares, I care. I don't want you to end your life. You will most likely live until you're eighty.
   I can't go on. This is painful.
  I don't want to see anyone else go through what this girl went through.
   

                        R.I.P Ashley.

   Meh Wuvz, you guys. Remember that.
  

1 comment: